10 - 13 cm cm, 1 ball approx 0,5 cm, on rubber band, 2,7 g
Beautiful round pieces, without sharp edges, ideal for children who grow teeth !!!
Amber is a fossilized resin estimated to be 40 million years old. Unlike stones, it is as light as a feather. It is a natural material, each piece is really different, some pieces are clear, others contain bubbles, cracks and / or natural pollution from the remains of bark or insects.
I offer Baltic amber in four shades:
1. light honey
2. Darker cognac
3. lactic opaque with the highest concentration of succinic acid
4. ruby dark, which oxidized longer in air.
Also in various processing:
1. tumbled fractions, patties
2. baroque - machined spheres
3. semibaroque - imperfect balls
4. polished / unpolished / raw
and also different types of threading:
1. on a jewelry rubber band (bracelets)
2. on a string strung one piece after another
3. children's safety threading - there is a knot between each piece of janrat = when the necklace breaks, only one piece falls out